Ben Bryner shares the most common questions from residency interviewing…
10. What do you do in your spare time?
9. Tell me about your research.
8. Why do you want to be a surgeon?
7. What separates you from all the other applicants / What do you bring to the table / Why should we take you over someone else?
6. What are you looking for in a training program?
5. Do you know [some person at my home institution]?
4. If you suddenly became unable to perform any kind of surgery, what would you do instead?
3. What other programs have you interviewed at?
2. Tell me about yourself.
here it is…number one…wait for it….
1. Where do you see yourself in 10 (or 15) years?
Step into my office [The Differential]