- What will happen if you don’t progress? It won’t hurt to scare yourself a little…
Develop your plan, list..
- Major, realistic steps – A project is easier when it is built in stages;
- How much time each will take – A schedule helps you keep a progress chart and reinforce that there are way-stations on your path
- What time of day, week, etc. you dedicate yourself to work – This helps you develop a new habit of working, build a good work environment, and distance distractions
- Rewards you will have at each station – also what you will deny yourself until you arrive at each station
Avoiding procrastination [Study Guides & Strategies]
Correlate: Conquer Procrastination